Madness Deadlock (AitM tribute) Madness Deadlock (AitM tribute)

a legit rip off. Same name and even many of the rooms are the same thing. You could have atleast changed something dude. Come on.

Ante45 responds:

this was just a test to see if people like it next will be much longer moar rooms and more enemies

Madness Random: Practice Madness Random: Practice

Scuttering and foot placement defenitely needs work but other than that its pretty good.

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

For me it shows madness 5.

Torture of Madness Torture of Madness

You definitely need to work on your animation and try refine it a bit more. It looks very unfinished and i think you should make something MUCH bigger then this before you upload it. And if it is another "test" try uploading those in your dump instead.

Ante45 responds:

this is not a test this is a little gift from me becouse i wont be on newgrounds for a wile
not until i finish my main game

Alone in the Madness (pt.01) Alone in the Madness (pt.01)

This game could have been good but instead it went against all logic. You can't do this game without dying, even with the fastest reaction speed. Because if you choose the answer that makes the most sense you get punished. I am a fan of your animations but this.. was not that fun. It is not hard because good game design, its hard because of bad game design. All in all it was dissapointing.

Djjaner responds:

....

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Great game but. To much repetitive grinding.

My character life XD My character life XD

I prefer the second one.