Torture of Madness Torture of Madness

You definitely need to work on your animation and try refine it a bit more. It looks very unfinished and i think you should make something MUCH bigger then this before you upload it. And if it is another "test" try uploading those in your dump instead.

Ante45 responds:

this is not a test this is a little gift from me becouse i wont be on newgrounds for a wile
not until i finish my main game

Alone in the Madness (pt.01) Alone in the Madness (pt.01)

This game could have been good but instead it went against all logic. You can't do this game without dying, even with the fastest reaction speed. Because if you choose the answer that makes the most sense you get punished. I am a fan of your animations but this.. was not that fun. It is not hard because good game design, its hard because of bad game design. All in all it was dissapointing.

Djjaner responds:

....

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Great game but. To much repetitive grinding.

StoryShift StoryShift

It's a great game i love the concept. But. There is a problem that really makes me not want to play it. It takes ages for me to load comics. Is there a way to fix this?

Evil-Dog responds:

Try going in the options and change to lower resolution, they'll load faster, you can PM me the result if that helped or not

Bob the Inventor Bob the Inventor

Well it was fun but kinda repetitive. Not much to do.

Binding Of Isaac RETRO Binding Of Isaac RETRO

Terrible game. Its broken as hell i see what you were trying to do but... no.

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

It's just not a good game. Good idea but no way of telling if you actually fucked up or the game is bullshitting you. There is no way of telling if you pressed the buttons wrong or if you pressed it just a little of. To much waiting for a little bit of learning.

Evil-Dog responds:

Glad you loved it

Madness Descent (Demo) Madness Descent (Demo)

Not enough animation.

Ultimate AS2 Tutorial Ultimate AS2 Tutorial

I did NOT find this very helpful at all! You assume to much and the code boxes are much to small! its and 0 for me.